A message from Matthew Beller, Director of Summer Programs for BASIS Independent Schools
Mark Your Calendars!
2015 BASIS Independent Summer: June 22 – July 31.
It's almost here! At BASIS Independent Silicon Valley, learning and fun don't stop when the regular school year ends.
BASIS Independent Summer will offer a wide variety of academic and recreation programs. Conveniently located on our campus and taught by our BASIS Independent expert educators, staff, and local recreation specialists.
Who can participate? Currently enrolled BASIS Independent students and non-BASIS Independent students grades 5 - 12.
The BASIS Independent Summer experience!
- Combination of project-based classroom learning and fun interactive activities, such as:
- Field trips
- Guest speakers
- Group projects
- Courses and camps range from one to five weeks in length
- Schedules feature full-day and half-day options
- Various payment plans available
The complete program guide and schedule will be release soon, which is designed using feedback we received from our recent summer program survey. Our flexbile menu of camps and classes to choose from gives you the freedom to create a perfect fusion of activity and academics.
Program Sneak Peek:
- STEM-based offerings, including Robotics & Engineering
- Foreign Language Immersion
- Fine Arts, including theater and dance
- Computer Programming
- Young Entrepreneur Program
- Sports camp
Stay tuned for details and registration information.
We will update our community via blog, newsletter and website with the complete course schedule soon, along with schedules, fees, our student referral program details and registration information.
Questions or Comments?
Our dedicated Director of Summer Programs is happy to connect with you.
347 630 1921