Our inaugural school year is in full swing! We can genuinely say that we have an amazing budding school community, so naturally we're already looking forward to the 2017-18 school year. We've enjoyed meeting all of the families who have joined us at an Information Session or an Open House. Many of the questions we receive at our events are usually Admissions-related, so we've compiled a list of the top 7 questions below.
1. What is the difference between Early Admissions and Regular Admissions?
Early Admission applicants will recieve an admissions decision by Monday, December 12, 2016.
Regular Admission applicants will recieve an admissions decision by Monday, March 13, 2017.
2. When is the application deadline?
The deadline to submit an Early Admissions application is Monday, October 31, 2016. The deadline to submit a Regular Admissions application is Tuesday, January 31, 2017.
3. What is required by the application deadline?
The online application, and a $65 non-refundable application fee.
4. What are the required materials to complete the application?
- Teacher Recommendations from current math and English teachers (Grades 1-6)
- Transcripts from the current year, and previous two years (Grades 1-6)
- Standardized Test Scores (Grades 1-6)
- Family Meeting (K-6)
- Entrance Exam (Grades 2-6)
- Play Date (K-1)
5. What will my child be tested on for the entrance exam?
There are three sections to the entrance exam: math, reading comprehension, and a writing prompt. This is our own testing, and does not require study time.
6. What is a family meeting?
A family meeting is a 20-30 minute interview with either our Admissions team or another Administrative staff member. During this meeting, we would like to get to know your child and family. If both parents are not available, only one parent is required to attend.
7. When must the required materials be submitted/completed by?
All required appointments and supplemental materials must be completed before or by Friday, November 8, 2016 for Early Admission applicants. For Regular Admission applicants, all required appointments and supplemental materials must be completed before or by Friday, March 3, 2017.
Have more questions? Comment below, send an email to email@example.com or join us for an upcoming Admissions event!
Ready to apply now? Click below for our online application.